ISMG’s Executive Briefings focus on specific products that can improve an organization’s security posture. Moderated by one of ISMG’s Executive Editors, industry experts will have the opportunity to describe a product their organization has and the practical applications it has for other organization’s IT and security needs. Executive Briefings give practitioners an in-depth opportunity to learn about solutions to common IT and security issues as well as network with other industry experts.
App Security: How Do You Know You’ve Got it Right?
Increasingly, organizations across all industries are using applications to attract new customers and conduct business. But cyber criminals are also aware of these lucrative channels and are continually looking for ways to exploit them. So, how do organizations know if their application security is sufficient to protect their business from data breaches? Do they know if their code contains exploitable vulnerabilities?
If you are looking for new answers to these questions, please join ISMG’s Nick Holland for an exclusive briefing that will draw from the experiences of the attendees, offering thoughts on how they have deployed application security strategies within their enterprises.
Discussion topics will include:
- What types of attacks are you commonly seeing via the application layer today?
- How are you ensuring the security of your applications in order to protect your critical data and brand?
- How do you even know if your application security program is effective?
- How have you integrated app security in your DevOps process?
- Has your organization thought through how they would handle a data breach and what the costs would be?
Joining Nick to provide expert insight and case studies are Joe Leonard, CISO Evangelist, and Anu Subramanian, VP of Engineering, from Veracode.
Date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Time: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- 5:30 – 6:00 Registration, networking, drinks & bites
- 6:00 – 7:00 Product briefing
- 7:00 – 8:30 Distillery tour & tasting. Dinner & drinks to follow.
Location: Copperworks Distilling Co. – 1250 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101
Moderator: Nick Holland