In the coming decade, your enterprise mobility strategy will hinge heavily on Unified Endpoint Management (UEM), requiring an approach that is centered around threat management, digital trust, and overall risk strategy. But how is that future taking shape today? According to Forrester Consulting’s Mobile Vision 2020 Report:
- Consolidation of teams and tools is critical in reducing device management costs
- 81% of enterprises have made reducing device management TCO a top priority
- 54% of organizations have invested in unified endpoint management
Care to learn more about how IBM is enabling the future of UEM today? Then please join Nick Holland for an Executive Briefing on Unified Endpoint Management in 2020 followed by a cocktail reception.
Joining Nick to provide insight, demos, and case studies is Ryan Schwartz, product marketing manager – IBM MaaS360 with Watson – who will share how IBM is reimagining the way enterprises enable frictionless endpoint management.
Schwartz will share insights from a newly commissioned Forrester research study, The Total Economic Impact of IBM MaaS360 with Watson, which breaks down how 19 IBM customers derived 160% ROI from their UEM investment, collectively achieving a break-even in under three months. Following the briefing, IBM will prepare a custom ROI report for your team, generated by Forrester, detailing the costs and benefits your team can expect with your UEM investment.
Date: Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019
Time: 5:30 – 8:30 PM
- 5:30-6:00 PM Registration, Networking, Drinks & Bites
- 6:00-7:00 PM Unified Endpoint Management Briefing
- 7:00-8:30 PM Cocktail reception
Location: Perch, 448 S Hill St, Los Angeles, CA 90013
Moderator: Nick Holland