Identity. Remember when it was just about provisioning access and reducing password resets?
Today identity is the cornerstone of strong cybersecurity. You rely on it to not only protect critical assets, but also empower the business by improving adoption of digital services and creating a frictionless customer experience.
Your enterprise’s future will be built on secure identity, but how is that future taking shape today? Imagine innovations such as:
- Friction-free multifactor authentication throughout the enterprise. One experience for all users – employees, privileged users and admins – across all channels.
- An IAM program that leverages sophisticated analytics to bring actionable intelligence to your team, so you can make better, faster decisions about who should have access to what.
- The ability to tap into decentralized methods of user presentation and verification that increase user trust while reducing the burden on enterprises to store and protect credentials.
These ideas are not just the future; they are the present – built into IBM’s evolutionary approach to identity and access management.
Care to learn more about how IBM is enabling the future of IAM today? Then please join Nick Holland for an Executive Briefing on Secure Identity: The Future is Now followed by a round of Topgolf with your security peers.
Joining Nick to provide expert insight and case studies is Jason Keenaghan, Director of Offering Management for IBM’s IAM & Fraud portfolio, as well as Adam Case, Technical Offering Manager for IBM Cloud Identity.
Date: Thursday, June 13th, 2019
Time: 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- 4:30 – 5:00 Networking & Appetizers
- 5:00 – 6:00 Briefing
- 6:00 – 7:30 Topgolf & Cocktail Reception
Location: Topgolf, 6625 South Van Dorn St., Alexandria, VA 22315
Moderator: Nick Holland