ISMG’s Executive Roundtables focus on specific challenges being faced by information security executives in today’s cybersecurity landscape. Moderated by one of ISMG’s Executive Editors and a guest industry expert, Roundtables give cybersecurity professionals the opportunity to discuss threats and controls with a handful of market leaders in an informal setting, from which you will emerge with new ideas and solutions you can immediately put to work to improve your own organization’s defensive posture.
Accelerating Digital Transformation: The Security Promise
The digital transformation, kindled by business mobility, cloud, innovative technologies, speed and convenience of new demands, among today’s enterprises is exposing corporate networks to more complex cybersecurity issues as the changes they are driving are quite revolutionary.
But as applications move to the cloud and employees, partners and customers interact outside the traditional perimeter, what proactive role should security play? How can security leaders avoid being obstacles and actually become catalysts for change and deliver business value, and become trusted counsel to the business?
If you’re looking for new answers to these questions, then join Geetha Nandikotkur for an interactive conversation on Accelerating Digital Transformation: The Security Promise. Specific areas for discussion will include:
- Where is your organization in its own digital transformation journey, and what role does security currently play?
- What are the effective ways of integrating digital technologies into all areas of business with security being the fulcrum?
- What are some best-practices and strategies to adopt to protect applications and data from being compromised in the cloud?
Date: Thursday, 14 February, 2019
- 6:30-7:15 PM: Registration & networking
- 7:15-8:45 PM: Roundtable discussion
- 8:45-9:45 PM: Dinner & cocktails
Location: Taj Coromandel, 37, Uthamar Gandhi Rd, Tirumurthy Nagar, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034, India
Moderator: Geetha Nandikotkur