ISMG’s Executive Roundtables focus on specific challenges being faced by information security executives in today’s cybersecurity landscape. Moderated by one of ISMG’s Executive Editors and a guest industry expert, Roundtables give cybersecurity professionals the opportunity to discuss threats and controls with a handful of market leaders in an informal setting, from which you will emerge with new ideas and solutions you can immediately put to work to improve your own organization’s defensive posture.
Identity-driven Security in an Evolving Threat Landscape
We live is what is perhaps generationally, the most intense landscape for security ever. The cliché that threat landscape is a fast-changing dynamic space has never been truer. Organizations are struggling to balance security, while enabling digital transformation and productivity – and failing. In this borderless world, traditional enterprise perimeters have devolved and identity is emerging as the new perimeter.
Indeed, a vast majority of breaches today happen because of compromised credentials, password and unauthorized access to sensitive business applications and data. The need of the hour is a holistic, built-in security strategy, which takes a strong identity-driven approach. Identity that is federated across the organization, and integrates next generation authentication technologies and strategies. Practitioners need to achieve this goal while avoiding multiple point-solutions and maximizing existing technology investments.
If you are looking for new strategies to understand and attain this emerging concept of Identity-driven Security, then join Varun Haran for an exclusive executive roundtable discussion where attendees will tackle such topics as:
- Why is taking an identity-driven approach so important today and how are organizations failing to approach this holistically?
- What strategies and technologies help achieve this in the current threat landscape?
- How to take a built-in, rather than bolt-on approach to identity-driven security.
- How organizations can effectively leverage their existing technology investments to achieve security and compliance goals.
- What is the best approach to securing privileged credentials?