ISMG’s Executive Roundtables focus on specific challenges being faced by information security executives in today’s cybersecurity landscape. Moderated by one of ISMG’s Executive Editors and a guest industry expert, Roundtables give cybersecurity professionals the opportunity to discuss threats and controls with a handful of market leaders in an informal setting, from which you will emerge with new ideas and solutions you can immediately put to work to improve your own organization’s defensive posture.
Unpacking Zero Trust – Balancing Security and Profitability
Zero Trust is quickly becoming the default security conversation in today’s hyper-connected and contested world. With an ever expanding attack surface, and the pervasive issue of insider threats, maintaining a reasonable security posture is a constantly evolving challenge.
- How do today’s organizations remain resilient to the constant onslaught of cyberattacks?
- How do I balance the requirements for a robust security posture with operational efficiencies?
- And, in the event of a malicious cyber incident, how do I ensure that critical data is not only backed up, but also able to be restored?
Come join ISMG’s Nick Holland for an exclusive roundtable discussion that will draw from the experiences of the attendees, offering thoughts on how business growth can be protected with an ever evolving and expanding attack surface.
Discussion topics will include:
- How do we define “Zero Trust”?
- Where is your organization on the roadmap to meeting Zero Trust?
- What are the greatest challenges in implementing Zero Trust?
- What can I learn from organizations that have already embarked on this journey?
- Where should I be investing to meet a Zero Trust posture?
Joining Nick to provide expert insight and case studies is Jack Koons, Chief Cybersecurity Strategist at Unisys.
Request To Attend
This event has passed. Click the link below to review materials from the discussion.
Download Nick's content guide from the discussion.
Jack Koons from Unisys breaks down ``zero trust.``
Interested in participating in a future Executive Roundtable? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: Gallagher’s Steakhouse – 228 W 52nd St, New York, NY 10019
Moderator: Nick Holland