Analysts advise that 80% of breaches are linked to stolen or exploited privileged credentials, and privileged access management has become the top security initiative of CISOs and the executive board.
Join CA Technologies for a hands-on PAM Workshop where attendees will learn strategies for launching a privileged access management initiative and gain real-life experience in managing privileged credentials across servers, databases, and application – within both a data center and in the cloud.
Led by CA Technologies’ Senior Principal Consultants Shawn Croswell and Rob Forbes, attendees will learn:
- Typical use cases to manage privileged identities in on-premise, cloud and hybrid environments:
- LDAP/AD Directory Integration
- Auto connect to target servers with vaulted credentials
- Recording RDP, SSH & Web sessions
- Command & Socket Filter Policies
- Key credential management capabilities such as:
- Password vaulting
- Endpoint & account discovery
- Password view & composition policies
- Scheduled jobs & workflows
- How to integrate PAM with User-Behavioral Threat Analytics to identify anomalous activities across the user population and automatically remediate issues based on policy.
*You must bring your own laptop to participate.
Request To Attend
This event has passed.
*Please note that this is an invitation-only event and space is limited. All requests to attend will be reviewed by our event staff and approved based on professional qualifications and event capacity.
Date: Thursday, October 11th 2018
Agenda: 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- 10:00am: Continental Breakfast, Opening Remarks & Market Overview
- 10:30am: Intro to PAM
- 11:00am: Lab Intro
- 12:00pm: Networking Lunch
- 1:00pm: Hands-On Lab
- 2:30pm: Closing Remarks
Location: Sparkspace, 300 Marconi Blvd #206, Columbus, OH 43215
Shawn and Rob will share their ideas for positioning the solution internally, deployment approaches that proved successful, and the protection gained from the implementation of a PAM solution.
- Rob Forbes has over 30 years of information technology experience working with Fortune 500, Global 1000, and government organizations focusing on Cyber security to establish and run successful security programs. He possess practical experience in information security, cloud environments, containerization, DevSecOps, networking, Windows/Linux-UNIX/Mainframe system administration, database administration, business continuity planning, managing support and operations groups, as well as strategic and tactical planning.
- Shawn Croswell has over 19 years experience in IT consulting, developing new business and customer relationships while planning, installing, and maintaining systems/network for major organizations.